Monday, November 5, 2012

November 1st - 5th, 2012

Living in Germany is not as glamorous as it sounds. Schnitzel? It's not that good. It's actually a little bit gross. Plus, in Germany, you can't always get the things you want. Take for instance, my pop. I drink caffeine-free diet coke, I've been drinking it for awhile. I was always able to get it at the commissary, but I haven't been able to get it for a month, so the commissary has been actively contributing to my bloating.



































I love my Dr. Pepper but it's not good that I've been drinking it for a month. I've made a habit of not weighing myself but I'm sure it's made me gain a couple pounds. If only diet Dr. Pepper didn't taste like ASS. Those commercials are crap, it does NOT taste like regular Dr. Pepper. At all.

On the 2nd I made tacos.



































I also made refried beans, so I decided to document the best part about making refried beans: mashing it down so it's not can-shaped anymore.

Also on the second, I was surrounded.



























Bootstrap decided to crowd my lap, and Admiral waited on the outskirts.

On the 3rd, the cats surrounded each other.


























Weirdos, I tell ya.

Also on the 3rd, Bootstrap lounged.



































Just completely comfortable that way, I guess, 'cause he didn't move for a long time.

Again on the 3rd, Barnacle decided to be a weirdo.



































He was walking around like this for an hour. In case you're wondering why his face looks like that, he had a chunk of bone in his mouth. He was walking around and moaning because he couldn't figure out where to bury/hide it. He eventually started trying to dig in his crate.

On the 4th I made zucchini rolls.


























They were delicious. I hadn't had them for almost a year, so I guess it was time.

Finally, today I made my first ever grown-up donation.



























I was made the CFC representative for my work, so today I sat down and made my donation. After much thought and consideration I chose an animal charity and a children's charity. I feel like Such a philanthropist.

Also today, I made a fancy meal.
























Goat cheese stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon. Everyone knows that any time you wrap something in bacon it becomes classier. Just ask water chestnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment