Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December 31st, 2012

Last day of 2012 and this blog. Whether I will do this again in 2013 is still up in the air.

Regardless, I spent New Years Eve being lame.


































Drinking wine and watching a teen soap about vampires. My husband was working most of the night but he did manage to get home about an hour before midnight. So we switched from teen soaps to The Big Bang Theory. We kissed at midnight and I was in bed by 12:15. After spending all day completely exhausted all I wanted to do was sleep. Honestly, I don't really see the point in New Years anymore. I don't go to bars, I don't stay out late, I can't remember the last party I was at. Oh wait, yes, over a year ago. I've become a very old person, but I don't really mind. Those times were fun but I don't feel the need to relive them, so I suppose that's healthy.

I suppose I should review the year. I changed jobs and got my financial situation better in order. My relationship with my husband is stronger than it was two years ago. I lost weight, I gained weight. I read The Hunger Games. I saw the last Twilight movie. I got a new cat.

I don't really know if I can say I'm better than I was last year, because there's always shit to contend with, however I wouldn't classify 2012 as a bad year, so I guess the glass is half full.

No comments:

Post a Comment