Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 14th - 18th, 2012

On the 14th we went to collect Barnacle from his vacation. He went crazy upon seeing us, as I'm sure he assumed he was taking up new residence at the kennel.


























Once he found his bed, however, he promptly passed out.

On the 15th, Daniel got his new school book. Yes, my brilliant husband is going to school - 'cause he's awesome. The book, however, is a little...odd.


































It's a little prison gay. I mean, what's with the picture? I don't get it, but Daniel gets to tear through it next month. I assume he has to wear a wife beater to read the book, though, so I'm stocking up.

On the 16th nothing much happened, so I took another picture of snuggling.


































They love each other so.

Yesterday, the 17th, Barnacle went crazy and Daniel let him.


























This was the only picture that was mostly in focus because Barnacle was jumping around like a freak.

Finally, today I found one of the last trees clinging to leaves. And berries, actually.


































Soon it'll be dead like all the other trees. I'm such an optimist.

No comments:

Post a Comment