Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 23rd - 25th, 2012

The day after taco Thanksgiving we had late Thanksgiving at my sister, Emily's, house. We ate real Thanksgiving food and not tacos, which was very good. But, the best part was what Emily and I did after.




















































We went to a German movie theater to see Twilight. I was expecting to have to wait until mid-December to see it, because that's when it comes to our theater. Getting to see any movie in a timely manner after it's released is an unknown luxury over here, so this was awesome. That's not to say I won't see it again when it comes to the on-post theater, but it was nice to see it early.

On the 24th it was back to cat time.


























Apparently Bootstrap makes a good pillow. Although, Bootstrap seems to think I make a good pillow, too.

I took the picture for today, the 25th, at 2 am, so it counts. Apparently this is how my animals sleep at night.


























My little pet family.

I've been thinking of getting another bed so they can spread out, but I kinda like them all snuggling together. It's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment