Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19th, 2012

Late this morning I got a picture text from my husband.


































He followed this up by writing, "I raised a wussy."

He is, of course, referring to Barnacle, who likes to snuggle with cats. Personally, I love this picture, because it shows that my pets love each other, and I tried very hard to make that happen. I got my pets in the order and ages I did so that they would bond and not hate each other. They do fight/wrestle, but sometimes they snuggle, too.

Also today...

























Hey, I lasted until almost Thanksgiving this year. Last year it was November 1st. Growth!

We don't have a tree yet because we have to buy a pre-lit tree, hopefully next week.

But! I did hang the stockings.

























By the radiator with care. Watched over by Max and the Grinch.

We're festive around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment