Friday, July 27, 2012

July 26th & 27th, 2012

Yesterday I spent most of my day rolling around in pain. I'm guessing food poisoning was the culprit, but I had stomach cramps from the devil. In an effort to comfort me, my animals took full advantage of my open room.




























Ignore the fact that my room is a mess. I was sick, and therefore did not care to place my pants carefully in the hamper. Admiral did not care at all because he used my pajama pants as a pillow, whereas bootstrap and barnacle sunbathed.

Today, my hand looked like a misshapen claw.






































One of these fingers is not like the other.

In my rush to the bathroom - to check my makeup - yesterday, I smashed my pinky in the wall. Apparently being overcome with nausea means you become fantastically clumsy.

Also today, on the way home I came across a strange sight.






































All I could say was, what the hell happened here?

I had to drive around that cone to get to my house, as we speak people are making the pole not lopsided? I don't know how they'll fix it, but that's not my area of expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment