Sunday, July 1, 2012

June 25th - July 1st, 2012

Train's gone off the rails, however, you get some bonus pictures, so it evens out.

On the 25th, there is an apathetic cat lady.






































It was just a matter of time.

Later, Barnacle wanted to take himself for a walk.






































Usually I don't let him put the leash in his mouth, but this time it was funny.

On the 26th, I had a disappointing chocolate.






































But, at least it came in a freaky frog wrapper.

On the 27th, Daniel and I went to dinner downtown.





























And I made him take a picture in the garden. Not the best picture of me, but the background is pretty at least and Daniel looks good.

On the 28th I turned around for 5 seconds and this happened.






































It looks like Bootstrap's thinking: "WTF are you doing, dude?"

On the 29th Bootstrap winked at me.






































Are you winking at me or do you have an infection? He has an infection.

On the 30th, Admiral proved to be an even bigger freak than Bootstrap.




























Yeah. He's eating Barnacle's food.

Also on the 30th, Barnacle proved he might need a bigger crate.






































He's all crammed in there. However, we rarely ever lock him in, he chooses to sleep in there. So, seems like he likes it.

Finally, today, Admiral being a weirdo. Again.






































I was looking all over for him and I found him here. Crouching in the corner of the tub. Freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment