Friday, July 6, 2012

July 2nd - 6th, 2012

Admiral is almost as needy as Bootstrap.






































While Daniel (responsibly) finished classes for work, Admiral latched onto his arm in a bid to get his attention. Alas, Daniel could not be distracted from his studies. However, I was distracted enough to take a picture of it.

On the third, Barnacle did something weird for a change.






































What's even weirder is that Daniel let him. I have a weird family.

On the fourth I captured a sweet, misleading scene.




























Spoons!

What was really happening was a bitter wrestling match, but it looks like they are cuddling as they fall asleep. So, I choose to remember it that way.

On the fifth I documented Admiral's barbarism.






































These scars  were obtained right before we broke down and cut Admiral's nails. Kittens are cute but they're also little demons who scratch the shit out of you. I have the bloody bandages to prove it.

Today I saw a very strange truck.






































I know it seems weirder because I can't understand what it's about, but still - that squirrel looks like a demon. I've tried to translate it and as far as I can tell it's either about sausage or storage, and I cannot figure out how the hell a glutinous squirrel could have anything to do with either, unless he's storing sausage for the winter.

Also today - I did not stage this.






































Bootstrap isn't dead, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment