Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 28th - 29th, 2012

Daniel has very odd relationships with the animals.





























Basically Admiral is still in his biting phase and Daniel does nothing to dissuade this habit. This is about the time when I tell him I'm not going to feel a bit sorry for him when he draws blood.


Today, Admiral snuggled rather than snapped.






























Not staged. I just can't get enough of their love for each other.

Also today, I walked in and saw this grim scene.






































Daniel likes to tell people  that I brutalize him. However, the real reason is that he hit the obstacle course too hard this past week. The rest of his body (legs, arms) bares a similar pattern, but I believe this is the most concentrated bruising site.

Hoohah?

No comments:

Post a Comment