Thursday, August 2, 2012

July 30th - August 2nd, 2012

One day I followed Arby's on Twitter. I don't really know why, maybe to be funny. I tweeted at them and we bantered about the merits of curly fries. In the process  I mentioned needing some curly fries coupons. Instead, they offered up a giftcard. I received it on the 30th.






































I know what you're thinking, Germany doesn't have Arby's. We are sadly deprived of questionable roast beef and delicious curly fries. But, you will never see me turn down the idea of free curly fries, ever. More than likely I will bestow this upon a lucky stateside dweller, but free stuff is free stuff, guys, and free curly fries are even better.

On the 31st my cats decided to nap on the clothing.






































Daniel left his (messy) drawer open, so Bootstrap and Admiral took complete advantage and used it as a nest. A love nest.

On the first, Daniel and I went downtown.






































I saw pretty purple flowers and decided to capture it onto film, or whatever you call it when you take a digital picture. I would've picked some, but there were witnesses.

On the second, Bootstrap was a creepy creep.






































I walked into the bathroom and this is what I saw.

He's a total creep.

Also today, the cats were cute again.






































Two peas on a pod.

Oh cat love.

No comments:

Post a Comment