Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 6th & 7th, 2012

On the 6th there was yet another installment of "I have the weirdest pets alive".






































I guess it was bath time, no one told me. Of course, as soon as I turned the water on the cats scattered. Well, they slipped and slid and crawled their way out of the tub.

On the 7th I took a narcissistic picture.






































In order to show off my hair cut, that is. I decided to nip the Pocahontas hair in the butt.

Also on the 7th, on a leisurely walk I was confronted with this.






































A wall of black clouds.

Sadly it was kind of a let down, no thunder or lightning or houses flying by with red headed chicks and little dogs. That being said, it would've freaked me out to land in Oz that afternoon - mostly because that movie totally freaked me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment