Friday, August 17, 2012

August 14th - 17th, 2012

On weekday mornings Bootstrap has a ritual. As soon as I open the bedroom door he races out to me and over to the bathroom, where he knows I'm headed. Then he does a dance wherein he rubs against my legs and generally begs for attention. I call this the "Feed Me Dance" because I know he's doing it because he's hungry. Then, eventually, when he realizes I have things to do and he has to wait, he flops over on the floor, as seen on the 14th.






































Then he stares at me with crazy eyes - crazy hungry eyes. In fact, "Hungry Eyes" cues up on the stereo as soon as he looks at me like that.

On the 15th, Daniel and I went on a date. We went on a Wednesday because he has a weird schedule and this was his day off. On the way back from the restaurant I saw a pretty sight.






































Not quite sunset,  but still pretty and silhouettey.

On the 16th, Admiral decided to snuggle up with me as I read on my bed. That rhymed. Moving on!




























And he also decided to be creepy/weird and stare at me upside down. I believe he was looking at me because I had the audacity to stop petting him for a moment. Such a weirdo.

Finally, today, I had a minor coronary while taking money out of the ATM.






































Mr. Spider here scared the crap out of me. In fact, I let out an audible gasp and stifled a shriek. I debated going to a different ATM, but it seemed ridiculous to drive across post to avoid a daddy long legs. Thankfully he didn't lash out or attack and I was able to retrieve my euro with a fully intact hand/face.

Fuckin' Daddy long legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment