Saturday, August 11, 2012

August 11th, 2012

As you can probably tell, my life is pretty exciting. I spend a lot of my time with fictional characters from a WB show, and I go to bed at 9:30 on most nights. So, it'll shock you when you find out what I did with my Saturday night.





























I spent my night with a big bowl of popcorn and Dawson's Creek. I would feel sorry about this but the truth is I'm a big homebody. I like hanging around the house, watching TV, reading, eating snacks. I find it very relaxing after a long work week. Of course, I would rather my husband were not working at the moment and I could spend my weekends solely with him, but I'll take James Van Der Beek as a substitute.

Well, really I prefer Joshua Jackson, but let's not split hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment