Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 9th - 12th, 2012

Just in case you forgot, we have a dog, too. July 9th:






































Barnacle, in all his glory.

On the 10th I flirted with the idea of changing my look.






































I mean, if they can guarantee I look as good as the model I'm definitely going to do it. Where could I go wrong?

On the 11th I believe I walked in on a Bootstrap "wtf" moment.






































It appears that Admiral is sticking his tongue out at Bootstrap and Bootstrap is just looking on at him like, well, "Wtf, dude?"

Finally, today, I realized Admiral and Bootstrap are one in the same.




























He loves the sink. I also caught him eating my bacon out of the pan, so it looks like we might have two fatties on our hands. Maybe German cats are just prone to being big fat fatties.

No comments:

Post a Comment