Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 16th - 22nd, 2012

On the 16th, Bootstrap and Barnacle decided to sunbathe together.




























I don't know why Barnacle's ear is flyin' out, but I love it.

My animals are pretty low-key and love everyone, especially Barnacle. So the picture on the 17th is a little odd.






































Admiral and Barnacle look like they just left the pet cemetery. Freaky.

On the 18th the cats proved they are beggars.






































Here they are, waiting to be fed. I'm fairly certain Admiral is picking up all of Bootstrap's bad habits. So awesome.

We got a new PX, because we're fancy, and new fast food comes along with this upgrade. So, obviously our eating habits have improved. Example: the 19th.





























Seeing that Popeye's box in my fridge makes me feel really, really classy. Like really.

On the 20th I photographed a regular occurrence.







































































This is what happens when I try to take a shower. Usually I don't have the phone in there with me, but I had to capture this. A lot of times I have to literally pick them up out of the tub lest they get wet and FREAK out. Which has happened. More than once.

Yesterday Daniel and I went out to eat.






































It was a good night. Until later on we decided to clip the cats nails.

Which leads us to today, when I discovered this:






































Most definitely Admiral's handiwork. He turns into a hyena when we cut his nails. He literally started panting while we were clipping them. This is why we can never take him to a groomer. He's a psycho.

No comments:

Post a Comment