Sunday, September 2, 2012

September 1st & 2nd, 2012

One of the requisites for adopting a pet for our family is that the animal must be a weirdo. Like Admiral yesterday, the first.






































Here he is, chewing a part of Barnacle's rawhide bone. I turned around and there he was, chewing. Of course, Barnacle came by and snatched it about 30 seconds after this picture was taken. I don't think he went off to chew it, he just didn't want Admiral to have it. Bastard.

Today, it was Barnacle's turn to be weird.





























He put on my flip flop. I tried pulling it off of him for about a minute and he wasn't budging. So, I decided to take a picture of it. In hindsight, I should've put the other flip flop on him.

Also today, I tried to beautify.






































So I dyed my hair. This is my big excitement for Labor Day weekend. Hair dye and weird animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment