Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 9th - 15th, 2012

I'd make an excuse for not posting for a week but mostly it was because I go to bed at 9 and plugging in my camera seems like a lot of work. What a sad, sad life.

Anyway! On the 9th I pay homage to a wonderful idea.






































I bought a giant bag of prepackaged candy corn - it's the perfect way to prevent overdosing on them. Of course, if I have a bad day Daniel usually finds me surrounded with empty candy corn baggies all over the floor, the couch, my lap.

On the 10th I discovered something.






































Daniel doesn't really understand the idea of a "change jar". I asked him about it and his reasoning for putting it in there was that he forgot he had it. You know, because that explains everything.

On the 11th, Admiral opted for camo.




























Either that or the backpack is just really comfy.

On the 12th it turned into fall.






































Rainy and cold. I prefer this to summer.

On the 13th my cats decided to crowd my lap.





























I did not stage this. My cats are super weird and snuggle fiends.

On the 14th Daniel was a snuggle fiend.






































This is how he spent his Friday night. Party animals. Cuddle animals.

Today Bootstrap and Admiral broke in our new pillows.





























This is why we bought them, so the cats could snuggle it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment