Saturday, September 8, 2012

September 4th - 8th, 2012

Something you should know about me, I'm slightly strange. One of my quirks would be how I eat. I tend to eat in patterns. I won't eat during commercials. I eat my starburst in order (pink, yellow, red, orange). And sometimes I line up my food.





























As it is September it is now socially acceptable to eat candy corn for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I have obviously been indulging in the delicious candy. What may be considered a little off is that I line them up like this every time I eat them. I don't really know why, but I always feel compelled to do so.

On the 5th, Daniel showed his closeness to Bootstrap is just getting odd.






































He uses him as an armrest. And Bootstrap just lets him. Weirdos.

On the 6th they just snuggled.






































It's kinda cute.

Yesterday I went to the PX and saw something weird.






































Why in the hell would you want a creepy cat and  creepy bird in your window? I don't understand this at all. If you like cats and birds, just get cats and birds. But, if you get birds we can't be friends. Bird people are weird.

Today I had to take a nap, and apparently so did Bootstrap.






































So he curled up on me and fell asleep. Cute little dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment