Monday, June 11, 2012

June 10th & 11th, 2012

On the 10th, I woke up early because of Daniel's stupid, jackwang alarm. So, this is what happened.





























As soon as Bootstrap realizes we're awake he climbs on top of one of us. Usually he prefers Daniel, probably because Daniel doesn't move around, is about 5 degrees warmer than I am, and well he just prefers Daniel. But, this morning Daniel left for PT, so Bootstrap climbed on top of me and purred - loudly. So, I felt the need to take this picture to document his crazy weirdo-ness.

Today I had an annoying morning.






































Conversation between me and the medic taking my blood:

Medic: I'm just gonna go ahead and stick you with the needle. *stick*
Me: *flinches* Stop stabbing me, jackwang!
Medic: Whaaaa...

It went just like that.

Getting my blood taken hurts like a mothereffing bitch. It doesn't matter what arm, it hurts, I do actually flinch. One day I'm going to flinch so hard I move and they'll rip my arm open. Sucks.

Also, fuck my thyroid, fuck it so much. I already have another blood test scheduled for August. Yay.

Later on in the day the sky was split in half.






































Half blue sky - half storm clouds. Kind of explains my day, except with more storm clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment