Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8th, 2012

Picture overload for just one day!

The first: a diet coke conspiracy.






































This is the second diet coke I have taken out that has had a lopsided pop top. The first time, I didn't notice in time and I was almost unable to open my beverage. Of course, I freaked out and jammed my thumb into the tab, which I realize runs the risk of slicing my finger and getting tetanus, but I'll be damned if I waste a diet coke.

Then, when I got home from work, I realized I have a lazy-ass dog.





























He spent all day sleeping in his crate, so of course he needed to rest - on the floor.

Also, from this angle he really looks like an overlarge puppy.

Finally, I decided my hair was driving me crazy.






































So, I dyed it, and I like it much better. Plus: bonus bootstrap.

And those dishes aren't dirty - we just have them on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment