Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 5th & 6th, 2012

Two at a time, that's how my blog's goin'.

On the 5th I posted a rare sighting, one of my quirks.







































I wear sunglasses in the rain.

Ok, not every time. But, if the clouds are bright enough I'll wear them, especially if I'm tired. Then I get weird looks from other drivers/pedestrians. That's when I blast Corey Hart's "I Wear My Sunglasses at Night" and gun it.

Yesterday I tried my hand at making one of those cloying facebook posters about soldiers and kittens or puppies or dogs, et cetera.





























The first thing that Daniel did when he got home from work was snuggle with the cat. Further, the cat was bouncing off the walls until Daniel got home - being a real shit. Then the soldier walks in the door and he's all cuddly and sleepy. Dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment