Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7th, 2012

You know what's fun? Hives.






































It might be provocative to use a picture of my stomach, but seeing as it's to show a skin ailment I kind of judge myself. Oh well, this is where the bulk of the hives were/are.

I thought I was going crazy at work, scratching everywhere. I really thought that I caused this myself by just flat out itching everywhere. I thought that until I went to the bathroom, looked under my shirt and freaked out, my stomach and back were covered in hives. I stayed at work for about an hour longer but I was about ten seconds from ripping my clothes off and scratching the hell out of myself, and I didn't think that would be very professional.

I went home and looked in the mirror and freaked out again, because it looked so much worse than I thought it was. That was when I took a bath, took benadryl, and promptly passed out and woke up to some hives having faded out and some brand new ones! Like this:






































Gross.

I'd take more benadryl right away, but I don't want to go to sleep at 8 pm. That shit is potent, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment