Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 12th - 14th, 2012

I'm not keeping up with my 2 a day posts. But, at least I caught it at 3 days.

Anyway, on the 3rd Bootstrap decided he would not be left at home.




























Daniel was packing for PT and it turns out whenever you leave a vessel unoccupied Bootstrap decides he is the appropriate fill-in.

 On the 13th I had to do a cringe-worthy task at work.






































It involved working with these magazines. I didn't really mind the work, but I do mind dirty hands. I cringed the entire time and counted down the seconds until I could wash my hands.

Finally, I learned Barnacle's true identity.






































He is dino the dinosaur from the flintstones. So, I had to document it.


No comments:

Post a Comment