Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 17th - 20th

Lots of pictures but not lots of days.

So, the 17th, Barnacle showed that he's a dork.






































When we tell him to go in his crate, he goes in and then walks halfway out. I think it's because he never has to go in his crate anymore so he's like, I'll go in - but I won't stay in.

On the 18th, Bootstrap walked a tightrope.






































He likes to jump on the baby gate and just sit his chunky butt on there. I think it gives him the high ground from Barnacle.

On the 19th I decided to show off my Prague souvenir.




























These nesting dolls and Benito are BFFs.

Finally, today we got a new addition...




























Admiral! He is the captain over Bootstrap and Barnacle. Well, Bootstrap is totally freaked out by the tiny, ten week kitten. But, he's the Admiral nonetheless.


























Barnacle is, of course, much too interested in Admiral, and Admiral is annoyed by Barnacle. So am I, actually.






































Daniel-Admiral bonding time! Of course, Barnacle had to butt in.


No comments:

Post a Comment