Friday, April 13, 2012

April 10 - 12th, 2012

Why do I write this blog? I don't even know. I suppose it's the tagline for more information I couldn't write on facebook. Maybe I just write it for myself. Regardless, I won't give it up till the end of the year. I'm not entirely sure I'll continue it.

Anyway. The 10th: we had a warm day - a shock.





























We took Barnacle for a walk, on the way we spotted these flowers, which have just started blooming in the German spring.

On the 11th, Bootstrap found another way to cause trouble.






































I put a bag of potatoes high up so that the cat couldn't get to it, since he seemed so intent on playing with them on the lower counter. However, I did not factor in his wileyness, and clearly that is my downfall. Because he found the potatoes, and proceeded to make a ruckus, until they fell on the counter below.

I never thought I'd have an insane pet family, but apparently I do.

Today, after asking the universe: "What's next?" I turned around and saw this:






































A rainbow.

I'm not making this up, I did literally ask for a sign and got one, so it's not entirely crazy that I chased the rainbow to get a perfect shot of it. It's a little crazy, but I'm not being fit for a straight jacket yet.

I admit, I was looking for a leprechaun, but I'll take the universe's comfort instead.

1 comment:

  1. I always read your blog :) I don't always have time to comment, but I always read it!

    ReplyDelete