Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 13th - 15th, 2012

On Friday the 13th I went in search of German vampires and German killers, and whatever else it is you're supposed to find on Friday the 13th. Instead, I found this:






































Flowers in the gutter. They were pretty but it's kind of a depressing sight. Oh well, better than finding a river of blood in the gutter - though on Friday the 13th that's what I would've expected.

On the 14th my animals displayed that they are BFFs.






































Bootstrap stumbled sleepily over to Barnacle's bed and laid down, and Barnacle immediately draped his paw over so they could spoon. Weirdos.

Finally, today.






































I found tulips just growing randomly in the dirt. They were clearly not planted - they almost popped up like weeds. These are better than dandelions, for sure. Except, you can't blow on the petals and make a wish.

I tried to, though, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment