Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23rd, 2012

This morning, I discovered I have lost 12 pounds so far on my weight loss journey. Then, I walked into the hall an found this.






































Two birds in the hallway. To be fair, I heard them before I saw them, and after I heard them, I went to investigate and then let out a little shriek and ran to wake up Daniel to get rid of them.

I don't know why birds scare me so much, but I literally have a reaction, my heart races and I let out embarrassing squeaks and screams. I'm so scared they'll fly in my face. I don't understand bird watchers or bird owners. Keep those things away from me.

Then, later, I got a nice family portrait.






































I was just taking pictures because it's cute, but then I realized it's totes my family. Awwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment