Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 25th - 28th, 2012

Today you are getting a plethora of extra pictures, making it an amazing day for you, I'm sure.

On the 25th I found Bootstrap giving himself a time-out.






































For some inexplicable reason, Bootstrap sometimes runs straight into the corner next to the refrigerator. Usually he does this when he's going nuts, which is almost always.

On the 26th, Barnacle got a present.






































A gentle leader.

To be honest, he doesn't like it that much, but I LOVE it. Walking him is no longer an injury inducing torment but a stress-free, enjoyable experience. I feel confident in saying that I don't have to worry about him pulling me tumbling down the stairs again.

But, you never know.

Also on the 26th, I photographed another one of Bootstrap's odd quirks. I know, it's hard to believe he has more, right?






































When Daniel picks him up like this, and curls him into a ball, he snatches his tail and bites it frantically. I do not know why he does it, but he does it all the time. He's a total freak.

The 27th is a quirk that is entirely my fault.






































Whenever I am eating hershey kisses, Bootstrap perches on the other couch and stares at me. Sometimes he lunges across to me, but mostly he just stares, waiting for me to crumple them into a ball and throw it for him.

Then he plays with it for a little while, until Barnacle comes over and eats it. I usually get the foil out of his mouth but I have also seen foil balls in his poop before.

My life is so glamorous.

Three pictures on the 28th, and the day's not even over. Get excited.

The first is a little trippy.






































There are dandelion fields all over Germany at this time of year. I think they're pretty, they're not like weeds here - they're flowers. This picture I actually took on accident, but I liked the way it turned out. Here's another in case that one makes you dizzy.



I proved that I am truly my father's daughter today. I pulled over, put on my emergencies and raced around taking a million pictures of this field. Now all I need to do is climb a barb wire fence for a good shot and I'll truly reach his level.

Finally, we have a new chair, thanks to ikea.




It is for Daniel's "Man Cave". My sister should recognize it, since she totally used to have this exact chair. It's comfortable, and I kind of want to steal it for the living room. Don't tell my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment