Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24th, 2012

Today, I got a lovely surprise when I came home from work.






































Roses from my husband <3

I even got to put them in one of my new vases that I bought at Ikea, since all our vases disappeared when we moved. Damn vase thieves.

Also today, I finished a project 4 years in the making.






































Well, I've been thinking about doing it for 4 years, so almost the same thing. But, I finally framed these pictures - well one picture, one postcard. I somehow kept track of that postcard for four years. I bought it the summer I lived in London - 2008. It has survived about five moves, two of which crossed an ocean, one crossed a country.

Damn, I'm good at keeping stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment