Friday, May 18, 2012

May 14th - 17th, 2012

On the 14th, we decided to class up Bootstrap's bathroom.






































We covered that shit up, literally.

But, before we could even get it in the bathroom, he decided to explore, of course. That being said, this litter box is a big improvement on the open air litter box.

But that's enough shit talkin'.

On the 15th I got emailed an AMAZING picture.




























My husband. With long(er) hair. In khakis.

Of course frowning.

He looks like Brad from Home Improvement - a thanks to my friend for pointing that out to me. I laughed so so so so hard at this picture. It still makes me laugh. Oh, it's so funny.

Also on the 15th, an updated picture of my husband.






































Again frowning.

This time he's scowling because I'm capturing his cat lady crazy moment, again.

On the 16th, we gave Barnacle a bone.






































He's not the best at finding hiding places.

Barnacle does this every time we give him one of these bones. It's only these bones that he does this with. He will walk around (crying) carrying it around for a good 15 minutes, then he will "hide" it and come back in the living room and lay down. Eventually I will go find it and then he will feel compelled to eat it, because clearly I am after it and want to eat it myself.

Our dog is so neurotic.

Finally, today.






































Bootstrap is practicing the kitty cat dance. Anyone who doesn't understand the reference should go HERE immediately. Really, you should go there anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment