Saturday, May 5, 2012

May 4th & 5th, 2012

A Bootstrap themed post!

Please, contain your excitement. I'll wait while you wipe the beverage you slopped onto your computer in your extreme glee at my first sentence.

Ok, so, last night I decided to take a picture of a game Bootstrap and I play.






































It starts with Bootstrap throwing himself to the ground at my feet, literally. When he's in a weird mood he does this. Then, I lock him between my feet and he goes nuts squirming around. As you can see, he was in mid swipe when I took this picture.

Today! Bootstrap got trapped in a bag and it was highlarious.






































Unfortunately, I was laughing too hard to get more pictures of him stumbling around with the strap over his head. He started out on the table, just trying to get in the bag. Instead, he got his head stuck and then proceeded to flail. He flailed all the way into the chair, knocking it to the floor in a crash.

Once he got himself free, he did this.






































Bootstrap really doesn't learn. Instead of fearing the ensnaring bag, he climbed happily in. What a doofus.

No comments:

Post a Comment