Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 9th - 12th, 2012

In case you haven't noticed, I have very weird pets. I got a kitten after getting a dog because I had heard that kittens and dogs bond, whereas dogs and cats chase each other with sticks do not. I figured they wouldn't hate each other, but I did not foresee their love. I know that sounds corny, but it's true.






































Barnacle was just walking by a decided to give Bootstrap a kiss on the head. He does this a lot. Sometimes I pick up Bootstrap and his head's all wet. Albeit, sometimes that's because they were having a boxing match, and sometimes it's because Bootstrap hangs out in the sink. But, sometimes it's because Barnacle kisses his head.

On the 10th I started seriously considering just buying Bootstrap a heating pad.






































The only reason Bootstrap hangs out on the DVD player is because it's warm. So, perhaps to avoid his constantly blocking the TV and opening the player I think it might be time to just buy him his own heating pad to sleep on.

On the 11th you'll find out why we just shouldn't buy Barnacle pillows.




























That little crumpled bit of fabric used to be a dog bed. He always rips them open and rips the stuffing out. We only spend $10 at a time now for pillows because they are very dispensable in our house. Also, he ripped all the stuffing out of that blanket, too, and today he felt the need to drag it out of his crate and into the living room.

On the 12th, Bootstrap was sleeping on our bed.



























And he blends in with our new comforter. Also, I think he likes it more than we do.

Finally, today, a quandary.






































I finished Water For Elephants, great book by the way, but now I have nothing to read. For some reason I am continuously reading books made into movies. So, I downloaded The Vow to my kindle because the book got good reviews and the movie got okay reviews. Mostly I'm hoping it's not overly emotional or that it doesn't - you know - suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment