Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 6th - 8th, 2012

So, on the 6th I took a picture that makes Barnacle look like a crazed robot.






































I was trying to take a picture of us playing tug of war, but he made a particularly violent tug when I took the picture. So, he looks crazy. It kind of reminds me of the robot mouse in American Tale. That thing was freaky.

I also took a normal picture of our tug of war.






































Playing tug of war with Barnacle is a little difficult, since he is over half my size. But, sometimes I let him play. Sometimes.

On the 7th, we were looking for Bootstrap everywhere in the room, and suddenly Daniel pointed at the dresser.




























And there he was, just hangin' out.

Finally, today was scary at work.






































Someone brought in fish. They put them on my desk. They were staring at me. So, I had to move them. When I did, one of them jumped at my finger and I almost dropped the whole thing on the floor. I am not making this up. Fish are evil and try to eat you. Even little fish.

Stupid fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment