Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 18th, 2012

Today we cleaned the house like we have never cleaned it before. I have some genetic glitch that freaks out when any sort of company is coming over. It gets worse when that company is staying for an extended period of time. So, basically we cleaned everything, including the baseboards of the wall. I could tell that my husband was mostly humoring my manic cleaning episode. While he wanted a clean house, I'm sure he didn't think our friends would be scrutinizing the baseboards. But, he cleaned them anyway.

During the cleaning there was also organizing, and Bootstrap took it upon himself to go to sleep on the organization.






































I guess shoes make a comfy bed?

Anyway, later that night.





























Nap time.

I was exhausted, too, but not too tired to take a picture of snuggle time. Daniel was probably a little more tired than me after working overnight then barely sleeping during the day. Then it was time for housecleaning 2012. So, I guess he earned a nap. Bootstrap, however, did nothing all day. So, his nap was totally self indulgent.

Damn cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment