Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October 16th - 24th, 2012

Way behind. Not much time for narrative, but I feel duty bound to do this. So, here we go.

On the 16th, Admiral and Bootstrap bonded.





























First, Admiral cleaned Bootstrap to the point of pissing him off. Then, eventually he got tired and fell asleep on top of him. They are weird cats.

On the 17th, Admiral showed off one of his more annoying qualities.





























He likes to sit behind me on the couch and this is how he sits. He kicks my back, the back of my head, etc. It would be more irritating if he wasn't cute at the same time. Plus, the only reason he sits there is because I'm there, so that gives me an ego boost.

On the 18th I documented weight loss.





























Sadly it was not my own weight loss. We have been portion controlling the crap out of Barnacle and the results are becoming apparent. I'm actually excited that we get to weigh him this week to find out his progress. At least someone is getting skinnier.

On the 19th, I had an awesome snack.





























Butter pretzels! One of the only things I like about Germany. I am certain they are bad for you, but I love them.

On the 20th the cats showed a weird personality quirk.





























On weekend mornings the cats are happy to postpone breakfast for snuggle time. Exhibit A: they are sharing bed space. On me. I didn't put them like this, they decided this was the most comfy position.

Also, on the 20th, Bootstrap loves to snuggle all day.





























He also likes to hold hands. You can't see it, but his paw is under Daniel's hands. Ah love.

On the 21st the animals congregated.






































To watch Daniel do the dishes. They pretty much do this every night. They are a bunch of weirdos.

Also on the 21st.






































Not staged. Also - unexplainable.

On the 22nd we got a catalog at work.






































Really? Come on. Just. Come on.

On the 23rd I came home for lunch.






































He's teaching him the tricks of the trade. God help us.

Finally, today!






































This is how I remember to do things at work. On any given day my desk is covered in post-its.

It's professional And effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment