Friday, October 5, 2012

October 2nd - 5th, 2012

In April I was landed with a project at work. Since I'm a "writer" (I use the term loosely) I was the prime candidate to fix our garrison's community guide - which is basically bursting with information about Germany and our base. It's pretty dry and I fell asleep a couple of times while editing it, but, after 6 months of work, I was so excited to see the finished project.






































Tadah!

I picked out all the pictures, edited all the content (and re-wrote a bit) and now it is being handed out garrison wide!

Basically I am awesome. And humble.

On the third I admired fall again.





























What can I say, I enjoy watching the leaves change color.

On the 4th I sent Admiral to have his balls chopped. It was a weird experience. I had to stay to watch him fall asleep from anesthesia - he wobbled around, puked (which means it's working) then he fell asleep. It was very odd. Even more odd - when I picked him up he was still asleep.





























Here he is, sleeping off the anesthesia. I was very nervous for him but eventually he groggily woke up and moseyed around the house. Today he is completely back to his normal self - meowing, racing around the house, scaling our screens. So much for loss of testicles meaning less energy.

Today another fall picture.







































This tree looks like it was painted. I did very little to touch up this picture - the tree is bright red-orange. Would've looked cooler with more sun in the picture but whaddyagonnado?

Also today, a farewell to summer.






































Probably the last bloomed flower of the year. Unless there are fall flowers I don't know about. I'm not a gardener. Worms freak me out and I hate getting my hands dirty. Anyway, pretty flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment