Sunday, October 7, 2012

October 6th & 7th, 2012

Yesterday I insisted we take a walk because it was 70 degrees. It was also super windy, but it's October, you take any nice day you can get. So, away we went to the country.




























There were only a few colorful trees on the walk - but it was pleasant anyway.

Also on the 6th - date night.






































I realize I take the same picture every time we have date night, but it's only because we always go to the same place. We're a little bit old. But, I love the restaurant so, whaddyagonnado?

The 6th has a lot of cat pictures, too, so sit tight.






































Yep. They're kissing. It has reached that point. The point of no return.







































This is what it looks like when Daniel lets Bootstrap lick out his ice cream sandwich wrapper.







































Here they are snuggling up after they had their ice cream.

Finally, cat lovers.






































They decided to make snuggles before bed.

Today I just got tired of singing the smelly cat song every time I held Admiral. I don't know why, but the cat reeked. So, Daniel and I got to do that most entertaining of activities: washing a cat.



























He looks like a wet rat right now.

Surprisingly, Admiral was fairly easy to bathe. He really doesn't mind water that much. The showerhead freaked him out a little but other than that he just stayed put while I shampooed the hell out of him. The part where he freaked out was drying him off - he does not like to be confined, even if it's in a fluffy towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment