Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 30th, 2012

Rejoice, readers, for today there are no pictures of cats. However, today does not have a particularly interesting picture either.



































I had to go grocery shopping after work. I don't like grocery shopping in general because we live on the fourth floor and do not have an elevator. I know walking up those stairs is probably good for my legs or heart or soul or whatever, but it sucks having to hike it up to our apartment with three million grocery bags.

It turns out today was one of those times when we seem to be out of just about everything, so the cart got this full and I wasn't even done. When the bag boy brought the cart out to my car he looked in abject horror at the size of my car and trunk. Everything fit because Reptar has secret compartments, but still, lots of damn groceries.

To add to the grocery jubilation, I had to go shopping alone because of my husband's work schedule. In addition to shopping alone, I had to carry most of this crap up the stairs alone. But, I left the really heavy/non-perishable items in the trunk for Ski to take upstairs after work.

Because that's what I married him for.

No comments:

Post a Comment