Monday, October 29, 2012

October 28th & 29th, 2012

It's another cat post. But, at least it's only 3 pictures of cats and not 9. I really need a life.

Yesterday Admiral did his best Creeper impression.




































He's in there. If you look really closely you can see his eyes. Such a freakin' creep. It made me realize if I had someone who was really superstitious and afraid of black cats I could scare the crap out of them.

But then he scared the crap out of me.




































He literally jumped out of his hidey hole at me and I screamed and pressed the camera button. I immediately started laughing at myself like a crazy person and checked if the picture was good enough to use. I deemed it a good enough action shot.

Then today I came home to Bootstrap hiding in his lair again.




































Behold, King Kong.

Daniel hypothesizes that he goes up there because no one, including me, can get him there. Daniel also wants to put a towel or blanket up there so it truly becomes his nest. We'll see if we become those people. But, I suspect we already are. I did put a towel in his box to make it more comfortable.

Send help.

No comments:

Post a Comment