Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 31st, 2012

Today has been quite an interesting day. First, I saw some sheep.


























For some reason I always feel the compulsion to take a picture of sheep when I see them while I'm driving. Today I indulged in that compulsion while the shepherd looked at me quizzically. Maybe I like taking pictures of them because I realize this won't be a normal occurrence whenever we PCS. Unless of course my plans of becoming a sheep farmer pans out, then these pictures will be redundant.

Also today, I made pizza.



























Step one - use very little sauce. Almost none. I'm not really into marinara sauce, and even looking at this I'm thinking "I could've used less sauce."

Step two - snack on mozzarella.



































I eat this shiz by the fistful while I'm making anything with mozzarella.

Finally, glory at your amazing pizza.


























That's right, bacon and pepperoni. Sorry health-nuts - this is the way to eat a pizza. None of your spinach or vegetables here.

And even though I have a stomach ache right now from eating too much pizza - it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment