Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 9th - 14th, 2012

Get ready for a cat explosion.

On the 9th is par for the course in my house.






































I looked over and I saw this snuggle session. They like to spoon.

On the 10th we realized we spend too much money on beds for the animals.




























Bootstrap is clearly happy in his box. He's actually sleeping in it right now. I don't have the heart to put it in the recycling. I think it's his box now.

On the 11th Bootstrap  was full of longing.






































He sat there and watched Daniel eat his ice cream for a good 5 minutes; or however long it took Daniel to eat it, I can't remember. All I know is that Bootstrap is a fatty and eventually Ski let him lick the plastic ice cream wrapper.

On the 12th, Admiral showed me his kill.






































A foil ball. He insists on bringing them into the living room after I throw them in the cat room even though Barnacle inevitably eats it. My animals are ridiculous.

On the 13th we went to Ramstein with Emily and Matt. I forgot to take any pictures because I was high on Chili's and an American island in the middle of Germany. We bought a bunch of pet stuff at their awesome PX, and one notable cat toy which made Admiral nutty.






































You can't hear it but he was growling and pulling like a sonofabitch. He went insane with this toy, he dragged it all around the house, racing around like a crazy heathen.

Bootstrap was much more conventional with the toy.







































Although at one point he did look like a fish I caught. Meh.

After the cats played with the toy like jackals for literally hours they crashed on my lap.





























Bootstrap particularly.

Finally, today, the cats shared their toy.






































Eventually they got it off the door, but for a couple minutes they took turns swatting the crap out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment