Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 13th - 16th, 2012

On the 13th I opted to take a picture of my cat doing something normal cats do. Not hiding in the sink or bathtub, not flopping into dog food bags, not getting his head stuck in a kleenex box.







































And he still manages to have a little bit of crazy eye.

But, he looks cute.

Finally, Daniel and I had a very awesome Valentine's day date.







































This was at the very end of the night. Notice the smiles - it was a good Valentine's day.

Anyway. The 15th I documented my car air freshener.







































Note that the freshener balls are frozen, thus proving that it is cold as balls here.

Finally, today, just in case you were longing for a weirdo cat picture.




























Earlier in the day, we caught Barnacle with a red potato in his mouth, now we only have two potatoes for our pot roast tomorrow. But, the good news is that the mystery is solved as to how Barnacle ended up with said potato.

Also, today I yelled this: "Stop playing with the potatoes!"

I never thought that day would come.

No comments:

Post a Comment