Sunday, February 19, 2012

February 17th - 19th, 2012

On the 17th there was a grizzly murder scene in our apartment.







































I bought this rhino for $3.99 at the PX, in hopes that Barnacle would love him forever. He lasted for about 30 minutes in our house before he was dismembered. Barnacle loved him at first, but then he felt the need to rip out his heart, or squeaker, and leave his guts strewn about my living room.

On the 18th, I left the laundry room door open for literally two minutes.






































And of course Bootstrap was in the dryer, laying on my work clothes. I don't understand his fascination with going into any open door, or hiding in any possible hidey hole, but I can't leave doors unattended in my house anymore and not expect him to be in them.

Finally, today.







































I thought I'd remind my reader(s) that I have another pet. I coerced Barnacle into taking a picture by holding a treat above the camera, and I just happened to get this picture of him sticking his tongue out, it made me laugh- so it's the picture of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment