Monday, February 27, 2012

February 24th - 27th, 2012

While in Rothenburg, Daniel and I saw many creepy German things, including many creepy dolls. So, it seemed only fitting that we take home a creepy/awesome carved German doll. February 24th:



























Meet Benito, the creepy German pirate. He lives on our shelves, frequently trying to commandeer the couch and sword fight with the people in the picture frames.

On the 25th it came to my attention that Barnacle was filthy, so we cleaned him.


























Here he is, soaking and clean, and unable to get out of the bathtub.

The dog has the long legs of a horse and he can't hoist himself over the side of the tub, it's amazing. He's the dopiest dog, ever.

"I want an X-Box, I want an X-Box. I WANT AN X-BOX."

This is all I have been hearing for weeks. My husband, who plays with electronics for a week and then lets them collect dust, wanted an X-Box.

So, on the 26th...



























He bought his friend's old one - which was the only way I was giving into his X-Box addiction.

Plus, you get a bonus Barnacle nose.

Finally, today, I remembered why I didn't want a dog.


























Barnacle ate my favorite shoes. Which just so happen to be my only work shoes.

Today sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment