Friday, February 10, 2012

February 9th, 2012

My faithful blog reader(s), today you get two bonus pictures. Even bigger bonus: they're of my cat. You see, he followed me into the bathroom when I was going to take a bath, and I decided to be nice and let him stay. This is what happened:











































I think he lasted maybe a total of 5 minutes in the bathroom with me. He spent a lot of that time leaping at the tub, as you can see.

Once, he actually made it onto the ledge. He very quickly pirouetted off after he realized that should he fall, he would be immersed in water.

This watery peril, however, did not deter him from continuously bobbing up and down like a gopher and trying to play with me while I was trying to relax in the tub. I just imagine him asking "what're you doing? why are you in there? why aren't you playing with me?"

After a few minutes I got tired of it and dripped over to the door to kick him out, where he batted at the vent on the bottom of the door for the rest of the hour I was in the tub.

My animals are freaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment