Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 6th - 8th, 2012

Nothing really happened on the 6th, besides being tired and then going to work. So, before bed I took a picture of the only, yes the only, picture I have ever seen of my husband as a child.




























Well I guess he's more of an adolescent in this picture, but you get the idea. So, first of all, I am very sad that the army has hair cut requirements, because I so badly wish he could grow his hair out like that again, to a shaggy blonde almost-mullet.

Almost-mullet aside he looks a lot like he used to, minus the baby fat and goofy expression. I keep this picture on the fridge because 1) it makes me laugh, and 2) it makes me laugh.

Also, I'm sure Daniel will be very happy that this picture has made it onto the internet. You're welcome, sugar.

On the 7th! I have apparently not learned my lesson about leaving diet coke in the car when it's below freezing.







































I walked into the car to see this diet coke explosion. A few years back I had a similar diet coke fiasco, but it was an explosion of a 24-pack. Actually, I think I have a picture from that year's 365. Here:


That was two years ago January, and that was a way bigger mess than this one was. But, it seems I did not learn my lesson completely since I'm having a little bit of deja vu goin' on.

That being said, I haven't left any 12 packs or 24 packs in the car this year to let them freeze and explode in the trunk, though I have been sorely tempted because I hate lugging them up 3 flights of stairs.












Onward! Finally! Today!







































Here is Bootstrap - being a creeper.

Not much more to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment