Friday, February 3, 2012

January 30th - February 2nd, 2012

Lately I've had an obsession with pasta salad. This isn't really a new obsession, but randomly I decide to make buckets of it and live off of it for a week. Well, it turns out my husband likes it, too.




























So much so that on the 30th he left the spoon in the pasta salad after scarfing some.

I admit, I have to stop myself hogging all the pasta salad. As a fat kid, I'm very territorial over my food. I have a hard time sharing popcorn at the movies. You see where this is going. Anyway, Daniel basically feels the need to ask for permission any time he wants some pasta salad, so perhaps in his frenzy at "stealing" my pasta salad he left the spoon in it and tucked it away in the fridge. But I caught him. Mwahahahaha.

On the 31st I had another gentleman caller.







































He was literally under the covers, snuggling.

He's crazy, but he's also cute. Sometimes.

The first I featured a common household object.




























A foil ball.

Basically, I have an issue with hershey kisses. The issue being: I love them. After I devour a few or fifty, I roll all the wrappers up into foil balls. The only problem is that Bootstrap loves to bat them around, so while I'm rolling up the foil wrappers he tends to attack me/the foil ball.

I'm sure that the next time we get to cleaning under the couch, there will be quite a few foil balls.

Finally, today.







































It's cold as balls.

I can't even begin to describe how much it sucks to have inclement weather when you have to walk your dog forty-five times a day. Especially when that dog takes his damn time going to the bathroom.

Let's just say, it wasn't an awesome day, dog-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment