Thursday, March 1, 2012

February 28th - March 1st, 2012

It appears my life is run by my pets, for it's the theme of this post.

On the 28th, I swear I did not set this cat picture up.


























I do admit that I put the box on the floor for the sole purpose of letting the cat play. The fact that he put himself into this cute/creepy position was totally his decision.

On the 29th I had a horrifying experience. My 100 pound dog decided he would take me for a joyride down the stairs.


























This is the only bruise I can show you. The bruise on my ass is PRICELESS.

Basically, my dog - with choke collar - sensed that another person was in the vicinity, and took off down the stairs to get to that person, causing me to slide on my back and ass down concrete stairs. The elbow bruise is a bone bruise, and it hurts like hell. Whenever I accidentally knock it pain radiates throughout my arm.

But, my ass bruise is more colorful. However, I don't think I should share that with all of the internet.

Finally, today, I gave the stair dragging d-bag a playdate.






































Wherein, he acted like a dork and played tug of war with a stick.

The good part is that I hung out with someone I really like, the dogs ran themselves completely out and Barnacle was tired for the rest of the day.

It's a win-win, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment