Saturday, March 24, 2012

March 19th - 24th, 2012

Slipping into slacking. Well, not that anyone relies on this blog for their sole entertainment. But, I should keep up with it better, nonetheless.

Anyway, on the 19th I noticed German Easter decorations! I like Easter here, they decorate a lot, everything gets very colorful.






































This fountain looks sad and bare after Easter's over. This was one of the first things I saw when I first came to Germany, so it holds a special place in my heart. So, maybe I'll take a picture of it every year, I guess we'll see.

On the 20th, I proved that I'm a friggin' klutz.




























This is after the bleeding stopped. I sort of stabbed myself when I was trying to cut fat off of a roast. It just proves - trying to be healthy will get you stabbed.

True life.

The 21st!




























I have this dinky phone right now because I was forced to get my iPhone fixed. Basically, my sleep button jammed out of nowhere, and after smashing it down with a pen didn't work, it became necessary to get it fixed. But, going from an iPhone to a shit phone super sucks. Just so ya know.

And, the obligatory Bootstrap shoot on the 22nd!






































Here's Bootstrap trying to play with my fingers. Basically nothing happened, so I photographed this.

Anyway, yesterday, I finished The Hunger Games.




























I was badgered into it and I actually enjoyed it, for sure. However, it's no Harry Potter guys. Nope, nothing will come close.

Finally, today!






































This is where Big Brother sits to watch us in Germany.

Really, what happened was we took Barnacle for a walk and I saw this. It took a lot of effort Not to climb up it and perch, watching the farming equipment go by. My husband tells me it's to monitor hunting activities, but I think it's just for Big Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment