Sunday, March 18, 2012

March 13th - 18th, 2012

Forewarning: I missed a day. Kill me.

The day after my birthday was HILARIOUS. All because of Bootstrap, of course.































It started when I dropped the Dr. Pepper box on the ground so that Bootstrap could play in it. Almost immediately, Bootstrap zoomed at the open-end of the box, pushing it on his zooming path till he butted it up against the oven.

Once there, he proceeded to squirm around with the box until he was inside, then Barnacle lent a helping hand and pushed the box against the wall so that Bootstrap was trapped.

I saw all this, and I didn't stop it, mostly because I was laughing So. Hard. Instead, I took a video!

   





Eventually I let him out, don't worry.
 
So I missed a day, but you get a bonus picture AND a bonus video, it's a win-win.

 On the 14th it was Barnacle's turn to be a fricken Weirdo.





It turns out Barnacle has a foot fetish. He was literally licking, biting and prancing around Daniel's foot for at least ten minutes. It was weird/hilarious to watch. 

On the 15th I got a special treat.





Spring allergies! They came full force, and a full fifteen days before spring officially started. Sucks.

So, my amazing husband took pity on me and brought me allergy meds to my work. They're kind of magical, guys. Legit.

I missed the 16th. Nothing happened anyway.

But, on the 17th, Daniel got the beginnings of his man-cave. I'm already regretting suggesting this.





Yep, he got his own TV to play video games on. We put it in Barnacle's room - next thing to go in there: a couch. For now he has to sit on a sad kitchen chair. I suggested this, and he's way too excited about it, I'm almost afraid he'll never leave it. Only thing I gotta say - he's not getting a mini fridge in there. Or a toilet.

Finally, today, we learned Bootstrap is a vampire.





If you look closely on his neck, you'll see dried blood.

Basically, Bootstrap figured out how to knock the lid off the garbage. Awesome. So, today I cooked ground beef and put the discarded package in the garbage. Of course it was covered in blood. Bootstrap smelled the blood, like a true vampire, and decided it was too appetizing and knocked the lid off and lapped up the blood. I found him doing it and cut off his cow blood supply, but not before he covered himself in the blood first. 

Damn vampire pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment